Cardano announces fiduciary management mandate wins
Cardano, the purpose-built risk and investment specialist, announces its appointment as fiduciary manager for six schemes over the course of 2018. The mandates include:
- The Calor Group Retirement Benefits Plan;
- The Amcor UK Pension Plan;
- The Kingston Communications Pension Schemes;
- The Drax Power Group of the ESPS;
- The UPM-Kymmene UK Pension Scheme; and
- A scheme for a leading French insurer
Independent third-party evaluators, including KPMG, EY, Barnett Waddingham and two other intermediaries, assisted these schemes with their competitive selection exercises.
These mandates have contributed c.£1.5 billion to Cardano’s UK total AUM which now stands at over £11 billion as at 31 August 2019. For these mandates, Cardano will work with the trustee directors to achieve the Schemes’ and sponsoring employers’ funding objectives.
Kerrin Rosenberg, UK Chief Executive Officer at Cardano said: “We are seeing increasing interest from schemes of all sizes for fiduciary management solutions designed to achieve steady, stable growth in pension funding ratios.”